Serpent bone contains pain. The most agonizing, and the oldest. All of it is centered in the Reave. A pain so deep that it has infected the land and oceans around it. So, one of the truths of this world, is that all life is defined by pain and by death. To survive, every living thing must inflict suffering on another. When it became time for the Mother to slumber, a piece of her came to rest in the most natural place."
Readhearth Academy was a school located in the Lands of Confusion that was originally founded by the Normoth family around 200 years ago - namely Augustus Normoth's great-great-grand uncle. It became known as "Normoth's Shame" several years later when something horrible happened within the walls of the academy and it was left abandoned. It is the focus of a great deal of superstition as it is said that anyone that has visited it since has had something horrible happen to them.
- Professor Ileana Di Santi - The writer of the journal entries found throughout Redhearth that seem to explain what happened in the academy. Benjamin seems to have been her protege.
- Professor Ciprian
- Professor Iago - Molly seems to have been her protege.
- Professor Spiral
- Professor Sestil
- Professor Itmen Ivah - Hailed from Halitrad
- Headmaster Leandros Normoth
- Molly - a girl that apparently went missing at some point during her time at Redhearth Academy. Notes that have been found seem to indicate she was capable of creating some form of green "fire" that induced sickness in those exposed to it for to long. She also was quite convinced every living thing had this "fire" inside them.
- Benjamin - a boy that seemed to have some sort of uncanny and terrifying ability for "painting" as it is referenced multiple times that there seems to be an effect on those he paints.
Page last modified on November 12, 2016, at 04:29 PM